Share the Joy: Girlfriend Art Day




I found joy this week
by getting together with girlfriends,


making art with fused glass,


chatting, encouraging each other


and hearing the stories.

Where's your JOY?
 
1. do a post that tells and shows us
what gives you joy.
2. Capture the URL of the specific post and paste it
into the Mr. Linky box along with your name.
3. Then click the NEXT box (or the link)
to choose an image from the post to hook to Mr. Linky's list
so that people are enticed to visit your blog.
If you just can't get it to work, send me the info
and I'll try to link it for you.
4. Visit other players -- as many as possible --
and let their joy infect you.
Leave them a comment, because everyone enJOYS
getting positive feedback.
Let's start an epidemic of joy!



Comments

Unknown said…
Love the art and makes me feel joy to share your fun time.
QMM
rebecca said…
you are singing to the choir!

miss you and hope there is a studio play day in our future.
perfect beautiful joy here!
Wonderful idea, fusing glass. Wow!!! What joy there is in creating something your very own!!! You are so gifted! Cathy
Kim Mailhot said…
Art and girlfriends is such a great combo ! Especially when you add in chocolate !
Happy happy joy joy !
And beautiful art !
Unknown said…
LOVE the black and white and color!! I treasure my creative time with girlfriends...posted of one today :)

happy to be back in the land of the living.
Love your fused glass looks like it was a fun project. Thanks for hosting again this week, Laura
Leovi said…
Yes, great composition, really creative, I really like this wonderful abstract glass, great!.
deb did it said…
oh how I want to come play with hot glass and YOU!
She Who Doodles said…
love the fused glass. you bring a breath of fresh air to a hectic week and a reason to sit back and appreciate what we have. thanks.
Anonymous said…
lovely artwork. my joy this week is my little nephew.
Relyn Lawson said…
Hey, you. I can't find you on Pinterest. Send me a link, won't you?
Unknown said…
It's the b.e.s.t thing
to hang out with friends and family
and m.a.k.e things!

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes Things Aren't What They Seem

Haiku My Heart: May the Fourth Be With You