Share the Joy: Movie




For me today, JOY is simple.
I made it to class last night.
Wrote all morning.
Went to see this simple little film about connection.


The bronchitis is still with me,
But getting better each day.

What’s your JOY?





1. do a post that tells and shows us
what gives you joy.
2. Capture the URL of the specific post and paste it
into the Mr. Linky box along with your name.
3. Then click the NEXT box (or the link)
to choose an image from the post to hook to Mr. Linky's list
so that people are enticed to visit your blog.
If you just can't get it to work, send me the info
and I'll try to link it for you.
4. Visit other players -- as many as possible --
and let their joy infect you.
Leave them a comment, because everyone enJOYS
getting positive feedback.

Let's start an epidemic of joy!




Comments

Helen Campbell said…
The movie sounds interesting. I'm sending you healing energy. Get better quickly!
Kim Mailhot said…
Connection is what it is all about, isn't it ? Simple but so profundly essential?
Glad you are healing up slowly. Be well !
She Who Doodles said…
wow, you are still fighting that bronchitis. far to long, hope it goes away soon. you just need some of that good old vitamin d in the form of sun rays.
Laura said…
Oh dear Meri, I hope you start feeling much, much better soon!
Leovi said…
It seems a funny movie. I wish you the best bronchitis. Take care.
Unknown said…
This looks like a really interesting movie.
Unfortunately, the closest location for me is 30+ miles away.
I'll put it on my son's Netflix :)
...glad your health is still improving.
Unknown said…
Bronchitis can be a beast for sure. Hope you are better soon. Gonna check that movie out.
QMM
Unknown said…
oh this stuff just hangs on and on...hope you are better by the day.

have a wonderful weekend!
x..x

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes Things Aren't What They Seem

Haiku My Heart: May the Fourth Be With You