Share the Joy: I Am My Own Muse



I am taking Vivienne McMaster's You Are Your Own Muse class and enJOYing every minute of it. So today, I'm sharing answers from a week one worksheet. 




I am dreamweaver, soul healer, joy activator, life artist and midwife of meaningful change.



I come from an unbroken line of feisty, fabulous women.



I see most every situation as a container for joy.


I trust that if I keep my heart open, love will somehow find its way inside.  


I believe in the power of kindness and compassion & that we're all supposed to enjoy the journey that we're on.



I imagine success on my own terms.



I love (because I'm alive). Plain and simple. And I thank my former husband for offering me the opportunity to learn, deep in my soul, that I have an astonishing capacity to love someone truly, madly, deeply, without reservation, and to be steadfast in that love for decades. Without you, I would always have wondered.



I crave time alone, playing with images or toting a camera, writing, dreaming, exploring possibilities.



 What gives you JOY this week?



To play along
1. do a post that tells and shows what gives you joy.

2. capture the URL of the specific post and paste it into 
the Mr. Linky box along with your info.

3. Then click the NEXT box (or the time) to choose an image
 from the post to insert in Mr. Linky's list
 so people get a sneak peek. 

(And if you just can't get it to work, 
email me and I'll try to link it for you.)

4. Visit other players and let their joy infect you.
Leave them a comment because everyone
 enJOYS getting positive feedback.

Let's start an epidemic of JOY!





Comments

Annie Jeffries said…
Oddly enough, Meri, what I've posted here today isn't exactly joyful. But, they are thoughts that I very much want to share with people. I hope you don't mind and I will certainly understand if you don't want the post here.

Your own post is so lively and I share much of your spirit. It is always more preferable to be happy and joyful. Sometimes though, it just doesn't work out that way.

4 Lettre Words said…
We are a lot alike, Meri! Great post.
Wishing you another grand day!!! You post today is inspiring!! Thank you!! Cathy
Leovi said…
Thanks for this nice post full of positivity obtimismo and simply wonderful.
rebecca said…
i love you meri and your amazing ability to embrace life and fill your soul cup! thanks for filling ours!
Unknown said…
Meri,
First of all, the first photo of YOU is brilliant, shows all the JOY you have to offer the world and you.

here's to honoring all our feisty selves.
x..x
Anonymous said…
and you are beautiful soul :)
foxysue said…
I can feel your enthusiasm for this course, the endless possibilities..........
enJoy!
Unknown said…
Loved hearing about your course. I have read so many great pieces written by you I think you are teaching me how to be my own muse or how to find her when I think she is lost.
QMM
deb did it said…
oh Meri...I completely adore your spirit...thank you for continuing this JOY movement. See ya out there, My Secret Muse!!
Anonymous said…
a muse you are, meri.
Kim Mailhot said…
Ah, Meri... this was so wonderful. You are so wonderful. I love how you love !
Light and love, Beautiful Muse !

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes Things Aren't What They Seem

Haiku My Heart: May the Fourth Be With You