Note to Myself No. 3







Remember when you were a child
and saw that first star in the evening sky
and held your breath
and made a wish?

Star light
star bright
first star I see tonight
I wish I may
I wish I might
have the wish I wish
 I make tonight. . . 

it's not quite the same
and doesn't require searching the night skies
(just your heart)

but
I think of setting intentions
 as the adult equivalent
of wishing on a star. 

The difference is that setting intentions
gets followed by creating choices 
and taking action,
at least if you want to manifest what you intend.

I'm going to review my intentions
for my coaching practice


to see if they still fit.

It's time for some new choices
and actions.




Comments

Leovi said…
Pretty woman butterfly, fills me with joy.
Stephanie said…
Love the collage - you've got great style!

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes Things Aren't What They Seem

Haiku My Heart: May the Fourth Be With You