Share the Joy: Kickin' Back



I don't know what's gonna come out today.

I've been just hanging out.


Meandering.


Going to my favorite theater.


Sitting in silence
as part of the writing ritual.


All part of cultivating joy.


How are you cultivating joy?
Share your wins,
your misty-eyed moments,
your ear-to-ear grins.

Where do you find JOY?
What thrills you?

Notice it.
Cultivate it.
Celebrate it.

Share it.




1. do a post that tells and shows what gives you joy.

2. capture the URL of the specific post and paste it into 
the Mr. Linky box along with your info.

3. Visit other players and let their joy infect you.
Leave them a comment because everyone
 enJOYS getting positive feedback.

Let's keep the epidemic of JOY going!



Comments

Karen said…
Oh lovely shots, full of joy! The first one made me smile as it brought back childhood memories!
Kim Mailhot said…
Cultivating...good word !!!
I have been resting up a little and am now ready to get back to cultivating joy and other good stuff.
Glad to know you are hanging out doing the same.
Love to you !
Unknown said…
Love that last shot of the sculpture.
Love that hanging out.
QMM
Leovi said…
What fun ... I love flying chairs! Nice pictures!
Anonymous said…
i am enjoying a quiet friday with my loves
Lucky Dip Lisa said…
Thanks for the chance to sign up to this, I love your photo of the rock face sculpture. Joyful indeed.

Apologies for the double linking!
Meghana Hassan said…
Perfect pictures for the theme...
Betty Manousos said…
first time here.
i just loved your blog. your photography is gorgeous.
and thanks for this wonderful linky.

have a great day~

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes Things Aren't What They Seem

Haiku My Heart: May the Fourth Be With You