Share the Joy: More Art (Bo Choi)




Perhaps I'm easy to please, 
but I found some joy in discovery.
Discovery of a new-to-me artist
(and apparently a fashion designer, too)
who created work for the city of Seattle
to beautify a construction area.



Bo Choi's work has a sense of urban decay
and the inclusion of unexpected beauty.


There's a hint of celebration
that I can't quite put my finger on.


There's a liveliness 
and sense of movement --
a twirling
a letting go
an assertion of feminine power
through personal expression.


And the pops of in-your-face pink
are just divine.


What gave you JOY this week? 
What moments thrill you?
Make you grin?


Notice it.
Cultivate it.
Celebrate it.

Share it.




1. do a post that tells and shows what gives you joy.

2. capture the URL of the specific post and paste it into 
the Mr. Linky box along with your info.

3. Visit other players and let their joy infect you.
Leave them a comment because everyone
 enJOYS getting positive feedback.

Let's keep the epidemic of JOY going!


Comments

deb did it said…
oh my...I want to come twirl and play on these streets!!
Hazel said…
'how clothes become soft sculpture' - artists amaze me as much as scientists. You made such a joyous discovery! Thanks for sharing that.
Unknown said…
That was good. Colorful, gleeful and unusual.
Kim Mailhot said…
Such fun clothes! Joyful to wear!
Karen said…
I love the way some fabrics move with the body!

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes Things Aren't What They Seem

Haiku My Heart: May the Fourth Be With You