Share the Joy: Love Those Blues



I'm not back to spending loads of artful time
on Polyvore --- too much to do --
but this little piece I did took 4th place in a contest this week.


I'm a big fan of blue.

And speaking of colors, my new real estate agent is pushing hard
for me to repaint the living room, dining room, hallway, den and kitchen-family rooms
before the house is relisted. So I'm currently thinking a LOT about color.

What's on your mind this week?
How are you cultivating joy? 

Celebrate it.
Share it.

 


1. do a post that tells and shows what gives you joy.

2. capture the URL of the specific post and paste it into 
the Mr. Linky box along with your info.

3. Visit other players and let their joy infect you.
Leave them a comment because everyone
 enJOYS getting positive feedback.

Let's keep the epidemic of JOY going!


Comments

4 Lettre Words said…
Congrats, Meri! It's lovely.
Mascha said…
Congratulation :-)
Its a very beautiful picture in blue
Hazel said…
Congratulations Meri! Blue is lovely.
Alexa T said…
Felicitari! Congrats... blue is beautiful!! Thanks for sharing!
Kamana said…
i am celebrating life. the breathing in and breathing out that we take so much for granted. two close family friends passed away this last week and it has made me feel so grateful for having what we have right now.
J C said…
That is a really lovely piece of Polyvore art you have created.
Leovi said…
I love this original collage, very sweet!

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes Things Aren't What They Seem

Haiku My Heart: May the Fourth Be With You