Share the Joy: Birthday Margaritas



This is my birthday week, 
so in my haste to go partying with friends
and drink my annual Margarita



I totally forgot to hit publish on the post.

Things are cooking in my life
and I have two families interested in the house,
so perhaps I'll have an offer in hand soon.
That, my friends, would indeed be a cause 
for a joyful celebration.


How are you cultivating joy? 
Celebrate it.
Share it.

 

1. do a post that tells and shows what gives you joy.
  
2. capture the URL of the specific post and paste it into 
the Mr. Linky box along with your info.

3. Visit other players and let their joy infect you.

Leave them a comment because everyone
 enJOYS getting positive feedback.

Let's keep the epidemic of JOY going!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Happy birthday!
suzanne said…
Tanti auguri, Meri!

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes Things Aren't What They Seem

Haiku My Heart: May the Fourth Be With You